The University of Technology, Jamaica will be our hosts for the 8th Caribbean Urban Forum (CUF2018) to be held from 27th -29th June 2018 at the UTECH campus, Jamaica. As we approach the date for the conference, the UTECH CUF website will have the most up to date information.
Paper from the Conference
Mortada, H (2018). Investment for sustainability of Informal Traditional Settlements: The Case of Al-Ghat, Saudi Arabia (Click here Mortada Al Ghat 2018)
DOWNLOAD THE CUF 2018 Conference Agenda FINAL1
Send an email to CUF2018@utech.edu.jm for payment transfer information.
Early bird registration (before 25th May 2018) is US$275.
Regular registration is US$375 (after 26th May 2018)
Presenter’s registration is US$275.
We have negotiated rates at the following hotels for participants between 25th 29th June 2018:
Deluxe room US$140 US$150
One bedroom suite US$175 US$185
Standard Room US$98 US$108
Superior room US$116 US$126
, Single Double
Deluxe room US$140 US$160
There is a service charge of 10%, a government tax of 16.5%, a room tax of US$4 and an Energy Surcharge of US$8 on all rooms above.
Hotel notes for Pegasus:
1) Download and complete the form JPH Booking Form – UTECH Caribbean Urban Forum (June 24 – 30, 2019) Please return to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax. This rate offer must be booked directly with the hotel. It cannot be booked on line.
2) The rates for each room category and the hotel contact details are included on the form.
3) The room rates are applicable for the period June 24 – 30, 2019. Persons can book to stay any number of nights necessary. A different rate will apply outside of this agreed period.
4) Persons wishing to book will provide us with their credit card details, one night’s room rate will be charged to the card to guarantee the booking. Full payment will be charged to the card on arrival. Persons who do not cancel their reservation and do not arrive as booked will be charged one night’s cancellation fee. A credit card authorization form is attached to the Reservation Form which can be used to authorize the card payment.
5) The room block will be released on May 25, 2018. Persons wishing to book after the booking deadline will be booked at the best available rate at the time of booking.
5) All rates quoted are per room, per night. Rates include daily buffet breakfast served in our Blue Window Restaurant.
The hotel offers complimentary wifi access in bedrooms and public areas for all guests.
We look forward to hosting the guests attending the Caribbean Urban Forum.
Click for hotel forms for:
Courtleigh UTECH CARIBBEAN FORUM – JUNE 25-29, 2018-CHS
Mona Conference Centre MVLCC – Guest Room Rates 2018 – UWI
The deadline for abstract has passed. CUF2018-Call for Abstracts UTECH.
For further information on general conference as well as the events being held prior to CUF2018, please contact:
Dr. Carol Archer
Chair, Local Organising Committee
University of Technology, Jamaica
Phone (876) 970-5480 ext 2480
Caribbean Network for Urban and Land Management
Phone (868) 662-2002 ext 83398
OUR PARTNERS/ SPONSORS