The technical study assessment of existing profiling studies, which aims to review the various methodologies used worldwide and to compile the findings of the exercises conducted in the Caribbean is currently underway.
As part of the NSUS project, the preliminary findings were presented at the first Technical Advisory Group meeting held on November 22-23rd in Suriname.
Prior to the release of the Technical Working Paper on Urban Assessment Methodologies, we are happy to present the primary bibliographic resources collated for the exercise.
- General Urban Development and Management
- City Profiles
- Urban Assessment Indicators
- Specfic Urban Assessments and Profiling Programmes :
- Localizing the MDGs,
- localizing Agenda 21/Sustainable Cities,
- City Consultation,
- Rapid Urban Profiling for Sustainability RUPS
- Disaster assessment
- Commonwealth City Assessment
- Safer cities programme
- Global Environment Outlook (GEO) Cities
- Cities Alliance
NB: when no link is provided, the document is only available in hard copy.
Enjoy the browsing and please send any comments or additional resources you may have !